Although they work perfectly well on their own, most pools insist on the double nappy system whereby your baby needs to wear a disposable swimming nappy underneath the Happy Nappy.
Splash About therefore developed a system to save you money and to protect the environment.
Stage 1. 25 Biodegradable, flushable liners to hold solids. Ideal to use with normal nappies as well as in water.
Stage 2. Soft, fine cotton Nappy Wrap.
Stage 3. Happy Nappy
- Put a flushable liner folded to fit on the open Nappy Wrap.
- Place baby on top, wrap around and fasten snugly.
- Slip the Happy Nappy over the Nappy Wrap and baby is ready to swim.
- Remove Happy Nappy and rinse well in cool water. Dry away from direct light and heat. If you would like to re-use immediately just roll in a towel and squeeze.
- Remove the Nappy Wrap, tip the contents with liner into the loo or special purpose bin.
- The Nappy Wrap can be washed in the machine or by hand.